When will my report and images be ready?
Your healthcare provider will have access to your report and images in approximately 1-2 business days after the imaging study is completed.
How can I access my report and images directly?
Your images are viewable on the Patient Portal approximately three business days after the imaging study is completed. Your report is viewable within approximately five business days after it has been reviewed by your healthcare provider.
How do I create a Patient Portal account or access my existing account?
- Go to www.houstonmri.com or scan QR code
- Click on "Patient Login"
- Select "Create an account" or "Log In" if you have an existing account.
I am having issues with my Patient Portal account, what do I do?
- Ensure you have selected "Patient Login", not "Provider Login" from www.houstonmri.com
- From the Patient Portal page, select "Can't access your account" to reset username and password or select "Get help" You will be contacted within 2-3 business days.
How do I obtain a CD of my images?
- Your images are viewable on your Patient Portal account at no charge.
- Images and reports are readily available to healthcare providers on their Provider Portal account.
- Should you still desire to have a copy of your images on a CD, please contact Houston MRI to request a copy of additional medical records. (Charges may apply)
How do I obtain a copy of my medical records?
You may view and print your medical records from your patient portal account at no charge. You may contact Houston MRI to request a copy of additional medical records. (Charges may apply)
Can I download images to my computer?
Images cannot be downloaded from the Patient Portal. However, you can view them on the Patient Portal at no charge.
I have questions about my report and/or images. How do I speak with the radiologist?
The report is the communication between the radiologist and your healthcare provider. All questions regarding the report and imaging should be directed to your healthcare provider. The healthcare provider may contact the radiologist to answer any questions regarding the report or images if needed.