Houston MRI® & Diagnostic Imaging Remains Open to Serve Local Communities
Heightened safety protocols are in effect for patients and staff.
As an essential healthcare business, Houston MRI has remained open during this pandemic. As a free-standing independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF), patients can feel comfort in knowing that they do not need to enter a hospital for their imaging needs. Please be assured, the safety of your patients, our staff, and our communities are our primary concerns. Amidst growing concern around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking all the CDC recommendations and precautions to prevent viral transmission to ensure your safety in our facilities.
Houston MRI has implemented the following safety protocols:
- Requiring that all patients and visitors wear face coverings in order to have an exam or enter the center. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Requiring all staff to wear face coverings at all times and temperatures are taken before and after their shifts.
- Pre-screening patients prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Not accepting walk-ins without an appointment.
- Not performing exams on COVID-19 positive or suspicious patients.
- Screening patients and visitors at the entrance of our facilities, including taking temperatures.
- Strategic scheduling to ensure that our waiting room occupancy is at a minimum.
- Re-arranging waiting room furniture to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Increasing our janitorial schedule.
- Heightened sanitation and disinfection of equipment, furniture, and surfaces.
Houston MRI continues to focus on retaining the highest standards of care, while taking the necessary steps to protect the safety of our patients and staff.
Thank you for trusting Houston MRI for your care. We look forward to meeting your needs in the safest manner possible.